– 1 hour Group Personal Training (like “Boot Camp”, but better!)
– 30-Min Express Workouts (just the 6:45am class time)
– Man Fit Boot Camp (click here) – a strength and conditioning workout for men of all fitness levels
– RiPT Fitness – a blend of cardio interval training and core featuring woodway curve treadmills and MyZone HR monitoring
– One on one Personal Training
– Semi-Private Training (2-4 people at a time)
– Fundraiser Workouts
– Youth/High School Athlete Conditioning Camps (click here)
All current group programs are 4 weeks in length, meeting for 8 or 12 sessions on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s, or Tuesday and Thursday. We go all year round, taking off for major holidays, and we offer a rolling admission structure. Feel free to join anytime!
For a list of frequently asked questions, click here.
The Fitness Revolution Difference:
How FR Beachwood different than other “boot camps” in the area:
- Run by DEGREED and CERTIFIED personal trainers who hold national recognized industry best certifications.
- Workouts that feature a wide variety of Equipment (kettlebells, dumbbells, suspension trainers, battling ropes, sandbags, sandbells, sleds, bands, plyo boxes, medicine balls, sliders, ab wheels, concept 2 rowers, airdyne bikes), to make workouts more fun and challenge and provide the best results possible.
- Over 40 classes offered per week, allowing our clients greater flexibility to fit workouts into their schedules.
Fitness Revolution Beachwood
Prestige Center Building
23400 Mercantile Road, Suite #4/5
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
View Larger Map
Group Training (boot camp) Times Offered:
5:30 – 6:30am – Co-Ed – Monday/Wednesday/Friday – Class OPEN
5:30 – 6:30am – Co-Ed – Tuesday/Thursday -Class OPEN
6:45am – 7:15am – Co-Ed – 30-Min Express Boot Camp – Monday/Wednesday/Friday – Class OPEN
8am-9am – Co-Ed – Monday/Wednesday/Friday – Class OPEN
9:30am – 10:30am – Women Only – Monday/Wednesday/Friday – Class OPEN
9:30am – 10:30am – Co-Ed – Tuesday/Thursday – Class OPEN
10:45am-11:45am – Co-Ed – Monday/Wednesday/Friday – Class OPEN
4:30pm-5:30pm – Co-Ed – Monday/Wednesday – Class OPEN
5:45pm – 6:45pm – Co-Ed – Monday/Wednesday – Class OPEN
5:45pm – 6:45pm – Co-Ed – Tuesday/Thursday – Class OPEN
7:00pm – 8pm – Co-Ed – Monday/Wednesday – Class OPEN
Our two weekend classes can be used as part of our 2 or 3 day per week membership option (ex. to be used as the 3rd day for the MW evening classes or TTH classes) or can be used as a drop in for existing members who cannot commit to the 3 day per week option or for non-members who just want to drop in for a weekend workout. Drop in rates are $10 for members and $15 for non-members (for Saturdays only).
8:00am-9:00am Group Training
9:30am-10:30am Group Training
Group Training Schedule:
All classes are 1 hour except the 6:45am express (30 minute).
Man Fit Boot Camp:
Man Fit Boot Camp is a workout specifically designed for guys of any age or fitness level. Whether your goal is to burn off your beer belly, build rock hard muscle, hit the golf ball/softball further, increase energy, or just be able to chase the kids around the yard, this workout is for you!
4 week Blocks (8 sessions) – join anytime
Click here for more info or to register.
How to Join:
We offer 100% FREE no obligation 2-week trial for all prospective members (for boot camp and HIIT only)! You can try out unlimited boot camp classes and HIIT-Fit classes for 2 weeks before making your decision to join our program. That’s a $144 Value! Click below to register now!
Pricing and Packages:
4-week Group Training Sessions: $119-$199 (depending on membership options).
*For 30-Min Express Boot Camp, massage, yoga, and HIIT-Fit rates and our Membership options for discounted rates, click here.
FREE bonuses include: 100% access to a degreed and certified personal trainer, Full nutritional support, nutrition guides, rapid fat loss starter guide, food journal, done-for-you 30 day meal plans with recipes, pre/post camp assessments, boot camp member site access